We know you are anxious to receive technical support for your Retail Pro system, but there are some rules you must agree to before we can begin servicing your system. Please read the policies below, then click the “I AGREE” link at the bottom of this page to access the ETS Support Agreement form.
– Big Hairy Dog Information Systems is an authorized reseller of Retail Pro Software.
– Retail Pro Software is a registered trademark.
– We do not pretend to own, develop or make claim to proprietary information concerning Retail Pro Software.
– Big Hairy Dog Emergency Technical Support service is provided for any user of Retail Pro Software and QuickBooks POS. It’s not intended to be used by Big Hairy Dog customers, however, they’re welcome.
– Big Hairy Dog Information Systems will not seek the transfer of any customer using Big Hairy Dog ETS to Big Hairy Dog Information Systems.
– ETS is not meant to be a permanent supplemental program for your existing support services!
– There is a one year time limit on all ETS services beginning from the date of signup.
– Big Hairy Dog ETS purpose is to provide technical support to Retail Pro & QuickBooks POS users without interference between Retail Pro user and their Retail Pro dealer.
– Therefore, Big Hairy Dog will not upgrade or train an ETS customer.
– Big Hairy Dog is unable to assist Non-Big Hairy Dog clients with Software licensing issues.
– Minimum billing for Big Hairy Dog ETS is $300 an hour, minimum two hours. After hours is $600/hr. (anytime outside 6am-6pm PST Monday-Friday and weekends).
– Holiday rate is $900/hr. All calls are billable.
– It is impossible to know the amount of time it will require to rectify Retail Pro & QuickBooks POS user’s technical support issues. Big Hairy Dog ETS will bill Retail Pro user’s credit card at two-hour increments.
– Please fill out the credit card application form, sign it, and fax it back to us at 916-368-1411. Your credit card will be automatically charged on a monthly basis for hours used.
– Travel to and from Retail Pro customer’s site is billed separately.
– Loaner equipment is sent to you as a temporary replacement. You have 30 days to use it at which time you can either purchase it or return it back for credit.
– Big Hairy Dog will contact the customer with a courtesy call to find out if you are keeping the loaner equipment or not. If we do not hear back from you, your credit card will be billed for the full amount of the equipment.
– Loaner equipment shipping is billed to the customer regardless if the loaner equipment is kept or returned.
– Big Hairy Dog Information Systems is not licensed to sell Retail Pro to non-Big Hairy Dog customers; however, in order to remedy customer’s technical support issues, Big Hairy Dog Information Systems may sell Retail Pro customer peripheral hardware, communication software and/or related tools, drivers and software.
– Support Follow up: It is customary for Big Hairy Dog Service Group Department to contact the Retail Pro customer in order to confirm that Big Hairy Dog technical support was satisfactory.
Big Hairy Dog Information Systems is a VAR for QuickBooks POS.
The following is a list of things that are NOT supported by Big Hairy Dog and will not be given ETS support for:
– Windows 95/98/ME/Home/Vista/64-bit OS’s
– Worthington Tricorders
– Barcode Blasters or Blazers
– Celeron PC’s
– AMD Durons/Semprons
– Retail Pro Versions 2-6
– Custom Programming
Big Hairy Dog Cancellation Policy
Regular Hour Cancellations
Tech Appointment: Customer will be billed for 30 minutes at the regular billable rate upon failure to notify Big Hairy Dog technical support of cancelled appointment 24 hours prior to appointment
After Hour Cancellations
Customer will be billed for 1 hour at the regular billable rate upon failure to notify Big Hairy Dog technical support of cancelled